An Easy Way for Kids Memorize the NFL Teams and Divisions
My 10 year old loves sports! Football is definitely his favorite sport of all. He’s had a keen interest in memorizing the different NFL teams their divisions so we bought him these mini NFL helmets so that he could.
Jeremy is definitely a visual and hands-on learner and these little NFL football helmets make a great learning tool and toy. We had bought him mini MLB helmets last year and he was able to memorize all the teams and their divisions by simply just playing with the helmets and tracking the standings all season long. He can do the same thing with these mini football helmets! Track standings and learn the different divisions and team names too.
This pack comes with all of 32 NFL miniature football helmets. Each one is just a little replica of the original helmets that the NFL players wear. Super cool that they have the little face guard on the front of them too, the baseball helmets are just the helmets.
What is the Best Way to Memorize the NFL Teams & Divisions?
Any kid interested in football can memorize the teams and their divisions (see how below).
Cool thing about these particular NFL mini helmets that we bought here is that they have boards to track the season standings along the way – all the way up to the Super Bowl.
- You get all 32 NFL team football helmets
- Both the American and National Conferences are easy to memorize because it’s hands-on!
- The little replicas look just like the real thing.
- Made of a durable plastic for ages 4 & up!
Related Article: Mini MLB Baseball Helmets -Track Standings All Season Long!
How to Memorize the NFL Teams and Divisions
- Break them up into their different conferences first; American and National.
- You will have 2 different piles of 16 different mini helmets.
- Break them up by north, south, east and west divisions for each conference
- You will have 8 different piles of 4 different mini helmets (below you can see how we did it)
American Football Conference Mini Helmets
AFC North Teams – Bengals, Browns, Steelers, Ravens
AFC East Teams – Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Jets
AFC South Teams – Colts, Texans, Titans, Jaguars
AFC West Teams – Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders
National Football Conference Mini Helmets
NFC North Teams – Bears, Lions, Packers, Vikings
NFC East Teams – Giants, Redskins, Eagles, Cowboys
NFC South Teams – Panthers, Buccaneers, Saints, Falcons
NFC West Teams – Cardinals, 49’ners, Rams, Seahawks
Mini Helmets – Best Way to Memorize Team Names and Divisions!
My son already has the mini baseball helmets and he really loves them, it helped him memorize all the team names and their divisions. Now he is doing the same with these little football helmets too. I think they’re a great little hands-on toy because they can track standings throughout the different seasons for football, baseball and hockey.
- 0.1 An Easy Way for Kids Memorize the NFL Teams and Divisions
- 0.2 What is the Best Way to Memorize the NFL Teams & Divisions?
- 1 How to Memorize the NFL Teams and Divisions
- 2 American Football Conference Mini Helmets
- 3 National Football Conference Mini Helmets