We’ve Got the Paw Patrol Play Tent!
Tyler received the Lookout Tower Paw Patrol Play Tent from his Grammy for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. What 4 year old Paw Patrol fan wouldn’t want the Lookout Tower play tent? We set up our play tent in our loft area with Tyler’s other Paw Patrol toys.
The Lookout Tower Paw Patrol play tent pops up easily out of the box. It comes out flat and pops up in about 30 seconds. What’s nice is that you can fold it back up flat and store it away easily.
How Big is the Paw Patrol Play Tent?
The Paw Patrol Lookout tent measures 62.5 x 40 x 62.5-inches. There’s plenty of room inside for playing with friends and toys.
Tyler is about as Tall as this Paw Patrol Play Tent!
This tent is pretty tall, it’s about as big as a 4 year old to be exact.
How Much Room Inside the Paw Patrol Play Tent?
There is a lot of space inside the tent as you can see from Tyler’s pictures here. He likes to play inside with his Paw Patrol stuffed animals.
There’s Plenty of Room Inside for Toys or Friends
Tyler is 4 years old, he’s a pretty big kid for his age and he can practically lay down inside the play tent area.
Get Your Own Lookout Tower Paw Patrol Tent
Playhut Paw Patrol – Rescue Center
There are three pieces to this tent. The four walls are one piece and then the roof sits on top. The roof is attached to the top with velcro. There’s also a small periscope that looks out the top (see images below)
- Includes periscope to lookout the top
- Room enough for 2 or 3 little kids inside
- Pops up easily
- Folds up flat
- 62.5-inches x 40-inches x 62.5-inches
There is a Little Lookout Window
Tyler likes to peek outside the play tent through the mesh window above the door entry.
Go Ahead and Look Out the Lookout Tower Play Tent
Because it’s the LOOKOUT TOWER, there’s a lookout hole at the top of the Paw Patrol play tent. There is a PERISCOPE that comes with the play tent that you can use to lookout the play tent hole in the roof. The periscope does not stay on its own, it has to be held in place when you want to lookout the play tent.
Come Inside the Paw Patrol Play Tent Lookout Tower
There’s a doggie door to enter inside the Paw Patrol play tent. There’s a tie there so you can either have the door open or closed.
Where to Buy a Paw Patrol Play Tent?
There are a few different options when it comes to Paw Patrol play tents. We’ve got the Lookout Tower and we’ve also got the Paw Patrol Ball Tent too! Tyler loves to play with his Paw Patrol toys inside this Lookout Tower play tent.
- 1 We’ve Got the Paw Patrol Play Tent!
- 2 How Big is the Paw Patrol Play Tent?
- 3 Tyler is about as Tall as this Paw Patrol Play Tent!
- 4 How Much Room Inside the Paw Patrol Play Tent?
- 5 There’s Plenty of Room Inside for Toys or Friends
- 6 Get Your Own Lookout Tower Paw Patrol Tent Playhut Paw Patrol – Rescue Center
- 7 There is a Little Lookout Window
- 8 Go Ahead and Look Out the Lookout Tower Play Tent
- 9 Come Inside the Paw Patrol Play Tent Lookout Tower
- 10 Where to Buy a Paw Patrol Play Tent?